Baby Mom ma
This goes out to ALL BABY MOM MA DRAMATIC WOMEN! Who think that just because you got a baby by the man/young man you were once head over heels about, and now the two of you are not together, you are denying that man to bond with that child/children. So what you're mad as blank at him but what you are putting yourself before the needs of your child/children. Which is not fair to the growth of your child.
Listen to me and please learn from my mothers mistake. I am the product of my own Mom ma's drama. See my mother had me out of wedlock and she fell deep into her own thought that I am better off not having him in my life. Take a look at what he was denied:
Seeing his daughter playing the violin. In many concerts in and out of school.
Watching me bowl once or twice a week.
Seeing me walk, talk and grow up.
Seeing me graduate from high school.
Being able to give me away when I got married.
Being there for his grandchildren.
Helping me understand relationship from a man's point of view.
Him guiding me as my father. (even knowing his name)
Being a better person to talk to. Even when I wanted to drop out of college.
Love me like only a father can.
Get it yet? Yes I didn't even know my father's name until I turned 34 and saw his picture in Indy Men's magazine. I called her up when I saw him. A couple of close friends told me I look like him. The point here is he died before I could get to know him better to understand the big gaping whole of who I am. Meaning to fully understand what he and his family is all about. Where I fit if I fit in at.
The biggest part of this still saddens me to this day. The one who raised me told me after coming back from a wake, said "I would take you to see your grandmother, but she doesn't need to know how silly you are."
Here is another story for you. My husband's two girls did not have a chance to bond with him when they were younger nor did he know where they lived in the state they lived in. Let's take a look at what he missed shall we.
One child having surgery
Both of their lives growing up.
Both graduations
Both entering college.
But at least he is getting a chance to talk to them on the phone now.
A closer look at this: she filed for child support in 2003 after hearing that we had 6 children; and only because she wants the money without him getting to know the two children. Selfish yes. They were once married and she has many pint up anger towards him and herself.
Whooooooo you don't know this is taking a lot for me to type while I am watching children being destroyed through mom mas decisions.
My only advice is to grow the heck up and put aside your emotions and let the babies daddy be a part of their lives it is necessary.
You are being selfish, inconsiderate, weak minded, unintelligent women. As a matter of fact you can not claim to be a christian. Not with that going on.
This kind of behavior will eat deep seeds of bitterness, heart ache, unhealthy life, destroyer of relationships if ever get married, and emotional distress.
I pray you've learned and are able to move pass this so God can bless you in 2010. This is what I pray for is that that I can touch at least one Baby Mom ma Drama life and help her understand the importance of daddy being a part of the child's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment