Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DOOR MAT OR CHRISTIAN?

As I child growing up I never grasped the why one day it was okay to pray in school and the next it was forbidden. I felt like it was the begging of loosing the faith that I was once felt confident in and not to mention that I when I found out it took one atheist woman to change PRAYER in school nationwide. As a child growing with I had the opportunity to enjoy Halloween Parties in school Christmas functions but it became a problem when NON-CHRISTIANS/JEWS changed why the change? I herd stories from my grandmother and my oldest son of how they enjoyed to see the costumes of their friends and the school plays that went on during those times. Christmas was a time when the hallways would be filled wit a Nativity scene or some religious items and even a Christmas tree. This went on for many years until someone got up one day and said "huh let me see what kind of things the CHRISTIAN/JEWS world is offending my child with today; ooh look they are celebrating Halloween and Christmas. I need to get some friends together and change that, they won't fight it because there is not enough Christians in this world." We have complied to this world BUT when have we complied to the word of GOD? We as CHRISTIANS/JEWS have been targeted since Christ. I understand the JEWS have gone through a lot but this is AMERICA where we have freedom of speech and religion.

During this time I as a child learned of one denomination well enough to disagree with it's followers and tactics. I looked for a Biblical standings for it but I found none. I told my family members my findings and shared it even with my friends and still to this day I stand on the WORD of GOD alone.

Now here it is 2014 and we are still not sure what side of the fence we CHRISTIANS want to be on. I have always felt that WE go to a Church, Synagogue or Temple and listen to a pastor/preacher tell us about how we should and should not conduct ourselves, but yet when we stop conforming to the world we make headline and even forced to apologize or even sued; for the comments we say about other denominations. When have other denominations had to apologize to the CHRISTIANS or even sued? How many times have we been approached by NON-CHRISTIANS and once they find out you are a CHRISTIAN they ridiculed you for not being open minded and change to their denomination. Even if we sing praises  unto our God we are told to stop singing and when we come back with the word of God they walk off stumping their feet in a childish manner.
Here is what I feel we as Christians is get behind one another when they are right. I feel that the owner at Lucas Oil Stadium felt compelled to mention how they felt. How many of us felt the same way?

Same sex marriage why and is is Biblical and; yet what is the purpose? What does it mean for us who are married to the opposite sex? Is opposite sex Biblical and what is the purpose? Even those of us who do not believe in same sex marriage, if we are asked to marry them and refuse we will have to pay a fine because that would fall under discrimination act. Not to mention how some people feel that churches should not be tax exempt. Let me ask this question; what would happen to charities and other organizations that depend on donations?  People do not think about the consequences of there I want or mad just to get even behavior, or who does it affects anyway?
What changes have you noticed that has effected the CHRISTIANS/JEWS alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment