Everyone of us has a story a story of depression, abuse, neglect, feeling lonely, afraid, oppressed and the list can continue. Right now I am on a topic "It Begins With You". Why does it begin with me? You have allowed people to treat you the way they want to treat you and talk the way they want to talk to you. Like I said we all have a story some of us are bullies because all we know is to take what we think is owed to us. Some of us are to shy to stand up but find it comfortable to lay down and just take whatever they can dish out; just so you can cry about it later. No mater it is your choice to let people treat you the way they do. Some of you go and find that friend so that you can have a petty party or to build up that fake courage to halfway stand up to the one that hurt your little bitty feelings. Instead what you should have done all along is pick up your word and started reading and praying about your situation. Sometimes God talks to through his word and gives you the right thing to pray about, instead of attacking the person in your prayers (guilty I am). I have herd that I am a christian or I am saved and God has my back. Okay I'll give you that one but what happened to defending yourself in word using scripture just as you would in winning a soul for Christ? Not the same thing you said; but yet the word clearly states to: 1 Peter 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation. I was taught to stand up for myself, but fell in the bounds of slavery of my depressed state of being allowing everyone to take a shot at me from whatever angle they wanted to, until I woke up and decided that enough was enough. I fought long and hard not to live in depression but take back Michele Charise Holder Matthew Holder Richardson. So to begin my journey I had to Study it begins with you.
Like I said everyone has a story in order to heal from your past you must start where it all began, like for me it started at age 7. I started out keeping a journal but it was only keeping track of the things that kept me bound and connected to my depression. What is keeping you bound and connected to your situation?
Exercise:
Make 2 collages 1 of the things you like and 1 of the things you want on the back of them write a story explaining your collages.
Make a encouraging collage (one that you have to recite every morning) put it where you can see it everyday. I hung mine in my bathroom in my room.
Read your word everyday and remember to be around those who you have great support and encouragement from. (Start with Genesis to Revelation) I have my go to scriptures Isaiah 30, 31, Colossians 3:12 - 25
Sing out loud My song is Mary Mary "It's The God In Me" Yolanda Adams "Because Of Who You Are" and in prayer "Precious Lord"
Read my books "Stop You Are Hurting Me"!, "Stop Who Are You Really"! and "False Teachers and Prophets". I wrote these books as a self help christian books. visit my website https://www.fromthedeskofevangmrichardson.webnode.com

No comments:
Post a Comment